Shocking X-ray Image Shows A Coin Lodged In A Toddler apos;s Throat

From Aarth Codex
Revision as of 00:02, 27 December 2020 by CharissaFlannery (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

A three-year-old girl has a coin removed from her body in [/news/china/index.html China] after she swallowed it while playing at home.
The child was rushed to a hospital after she soon started throwing up and feeling nausea, her mother told the doctors.
A shocking X-ray image reveals the round object stuck at the back of the young patient's throat after medics conducted a CT scan. 
A three-year-old girl has a coin removed from her body in China after she swallowed it while playing at home. The picture shows the round object stuck at the back of the patient's throat
The incident was brought to light after the parent brought the toddler to seek medical attention at the Nanning Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Guangxi province. The picture shows the coin after it was removed from the three-year-girl's body in China 
The incident was brought to light after the parent brought the toddler to seek medical attention at the Nanning Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Guangxi province.
The little girl, nicknamed Bei Bei, had been staying at home with her grandmother on Friday morning, [ She is said to have picked up a one-yuan coin from a table and swallowed it before the grandmother noticed what had happened.
Depending on the version of the currency, one-yuan coins usually measure about 25 millimetres (0.98 inches) wide.
The horrified grandparent immediately called Bei Bei's parents who then rushed home to check on their daughter.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous
[# Previous] [# 1] [# Next] [/news/article-8619357/Newborn-girl-abandoned-rubbish-bin-Chinese-parents-wanted-boy.html Newborn girl is abandoned next to a rubbish bin by her...] [/news/article-8618995/Chinese-coronavirus-worker-pours-buckets-sweat-hazmat-suit.html Coronavirus worker pours out 'buckets of sweat' from her...] [/news/article-8618609/Chinas-Jingzhou-city-says-woman-tests-positive-coronavirus-recovering.html Chinese woman, 68, is diagnosed with coronavirus for the...] [/news/article-8617351/TikTok-tracked-Android-users-online-without-allowing-opt-out.html TikTok 'bypassed Google software to track Android users...]



Share this article
Share
15 shares


The surgeons immediately scheduled an emergency operation to remove the coin from the toddler's throat. Bei Bei is pictured undergoing the operation at the hospital in Nanning
 After conducting a CT scan on Bei Bei, doctors spotted the metal object lodged at the upper part of the patient's oesophagus. The picture shows the process of the removal operation
‘She kept throwing up after she swallowed the coin,' the mother later told the hospital. ‘But [she] couldn't get the coin out.'
The parent then took her daughter to the hospital after the young child's condition worsened.
After conducting a CT scan on Bei Bei, tour nam ninh doctors spotted the metal object lodged at the upper part of the patient's oesophagus, tour du lịch nam ninh a muscular tube connecting the throat with the stomach.
The surgeons immediately scheduled an emergency operation to remove the coin from the toddler's throat.
Bei Bei has been discharged from the Nanning hospital following the surgery, according to the report.
Doctors warned parents about the danger of children swallowing foreign objects by accident.
‘We want to remind all the parents to ensure that [their infants and toddlers] stay away from small objects and toys,' a medic said to [ ]. 
‘They are very likely to swallow it when they are frightened or not paying attention.' 




data-track-module="am-external-links^external-links">
Read more:

[ Nanning Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine]
[ Pear Video]



DM.later('bundle', function()
DM.has('external-source-links', 'externalLinkTracker');
);