World’s Top 10 Textile Companies
Clothing and fashion are the basic human needs irrespective of the sporadic changes in the technologies happening all the time. The fashion has changed a lot over the last few decades. All across the world, there are thousands of companies and brands that work day and night to bring the latest fashion to their customers. Textile is the soul of every fashion. Let us discuss the Top 10 Textile Manufacturing Companies that are ruling the fashion world for decades.
1. Arvind Limited: This is an Indian textile manufacturer and the flagship company of Lalbhai Group, founded in 1931 in Ahmedabad. The company has been establishing trendsetting styles for decades. It focusses on making finest fabric and unique styles. The company holds the license for the populous international brands like Arrow, Tommy Hilfiger, Cherokee, lee, wrangler and owns brands like Flying Machine, Newport.
2. Dorothy Perkins: This is a US-based fashion manufacturer and retailer that is world-famous for its lingerie, tights, and sleepwear collections. The company designs clothes in different styles and offer a wide range of facilities and outfit ideas on their online stores. The brand is one of the favourites among women.
3. Bombay Dyeing: The Indian flagship company of Whadia Group is a leader in home textile industry. The company is redefining home fashion for last so many decades. It offers some of the finest products like linens, bed sheets, curtains, comforters, blankets and a whole range of other products.
4. Agile: Established in 1853, the French company delivers quality footwear and textile products. The company is renowned for its chinos, bias ribs jumper, essential 5-pocket trousers, long warm parka, padded winter jackets, and heathered jumper.
5. Canterbury of New Zealand: Established in 1904, this is a UK-based sports clothing company focussed on rugby football. Their tagline reflects their dedication towards the business: “committed to the game”. The company is also the official sponsor of New Zealand and Scotland cricket teams. It has also sponsored many rugby football clubs and nations like England, Georgia, Japan, Poland, etc.
6. Admiral Sportswear: This UK-based company is dedicated to manufacturing sportswear related to football and cricket since 1914. The company is mainly focussed on three genres: football sports performance, retro-inspired sports fashion, and casual sports-inspired fashion.
7. Ashworth: This is a US-based golf apparel company established in 1987. Initially, they were dealing in golf-based goods and then later shifted in designing other clothes as well. Golf players endorse their products as their ambassadors. The company has been acquired by the Taylormade (Adidas). Now, the company focusses on both traditional and modern clothing.
8.Bruno Banani: Established in 1933, it is a Germany-based clothing company that is involved in the manufacturing of men’s and women’s clothing and undergarments. They are also involved in some fashion accessories such as belts, wallets, shoulder bags, handbags, and perfumes as well. One of the major breakthroughs brought by the company is in the form of eco-friendly fibre – biophys.
9. Cone Mills Corporation: This Germany-based company is the leading producer of denim. The corporation owned Asheville Cotton, Minneola Manufacturing Company, John Wolf Textiles, American Spinning Company. etc., which were later acquired by W.L. Ross. However, they are still ruling as one of the biggest producers of denim.
10. Cotton Corporation of India: This is an Indian Government undertaking, managed by Ministry of Textiles. The corporation is mainly involved in the importing and exporting of cotton and cotton related products across different nations around the world.
#Worlds #Top #Textile #Companies
World’s Top 10 Textile Companies